Hydraulic Powered Equipment
Our core business is the maintenance and supply of hydraulic powered equipment.
- Hydraulic Power Units
- Steering Gears
- A frames
We can supply the above equipment as an individual item or as a component of a complete system.
Cranes, winches and Davits are regularly received at our works for refurbishment which can involve. Fully dismantling, clean and inspection of components, repair of components, Removal of old paint and corrosion. Application of new paint system. Fully reassemble with renewal of serviceable and damaged components.
On completion of the Overhaul work shop testing is undertaken prior to being refitted back on board the vessel or site.
Other equipment usually supplied and overhauled include.
- Scissor lifts
- Hydraulic driven Cargo systems
- Conveyor systems
- Hydraulic powered Ramps and Hatches
We offer a complete hydraulic cylinder service. From the simplest reseal to a complete design package.
We can assist with all hydraulic cylinder requirements.
Hydraulic Cylinder Refurbishment
- Cylinders Resealed
- Cylinder Overhaul including replacing damaged components
- Re-Chroming of cylinder Rods
- All cylinders are pressure tested following completion of the work
Hydraulic Cylinder manufacture
Hydraulic Cylinders are available in many different styles and although can be supplied from stock in standard designs and sizes. Mostly are designed and manufactured to suit a specific application. Cylinders can also supplied complete with feed pipes and valves to suit the hydraulic application.
Supply of Standard Hydraulic Cylinders.
Bespoke Hydraulic Cylinder Design and Manufacture to suit your system requirements.
Depending on your requirements and application cylinders can go through our surface preparation and Surface treatment procedures.
Hydraulic Cylinder types:
- Double Acting Hydraulic cylinders
- Single Acting Hydraulic cylinders
- Displacement Hydraulic cylinders
- Single acting Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinders (Tipper Cylinders)
- Double acting Telescopic hydraulic Cylinders.
- Cylinder operated semi rotary actuators